When purchases are made at the store, who benefits from the proceeds?
- We all do! The Parent's Association is the proud sponsor of the Speyer Spirit Shop and all profits benefit the students, faculty and staff of Speyer School. More specifically, funds have been used to recently to host "Thank You" lunches for teachers, sponsoring special events (e.g. Skating Party!), purchasing new recess equipment for the terrace and much, much more.
Is there a charge for shipping?
- Yes. Shipping is calculated based on the overall weight of your order. However, if you purchase an item that indicates you may pick it up at the Spirit Shop in the Syms lobby then no shipping should be charged to that item. If you find that it has been then let us know at email@example.com and we'll refund the shipping cost to you.
Will more products be appearing in the Speyer Spirit Shop?
- YES! Absolutely. First, we'll be working off the most popular suggestions from the survey that was sent around at the end of the last school year. Second, the Store Committee will be developing new products during meetings held throughout the year. Third, we're always open to suggestions from anyone who would like to make them. Contact us and let us know what you're thinking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will you ever have products for infants and toddlers?
- We do! You can check them out here.
Who makes the products in the Speyer Spirit Shop?
- In 2016 the Store Committee did due diligence to find a production and fulfillment partner who had a broad catalog of items, could guarantee quality and who was committed to developing a long-term relationship with our school. This led us to select Custom Cat out of Detroit, MI. Currently, the business has 200 employees, 25,000 SKUs and has produced over 4.5 million items for customers. Best of all, every item is designed on-site in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility by an ever-growing, proud and talented staff passionate about customer service and satisfaction. (We know. We've been there and we've met them!) Lastly, Custom Cat's service is on-demand. So, it might take a little longer to receive your order, but the big benefits are that the Speyer Spirit Shop doesn't have to carry inventory, and we won't run out of the items you want most.
Can I pick up my order at school? Or, can I have my order sent home with my student?
- Online orders are shipped to your personal mailing address. If you ever encounter an issue or a delay in the receipt of your order then please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll look into it. If you have ordered items that say they are available for pick-up at the Spirit Shop in the Syms lobby then we'll be in touch with you almost instantly to see how you would like to receive the order. The Spirit Shop is open from 3-3:30pm on Fridays for pick-up, or we can most likely coordinate a drop-off with your student's teacher.
Can I return any part of my order that doesn't fit or is unsatisfactory?
- Our production and fulfillment partner, Custom Cat, stands behind the quality of our products and guarantees their workmanship 100%. Any defects or errors on their part will result in a replacement at no charge. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns due to user error such as incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colors, etc.
I received an item and the logo seems a little "weird." What's up with that?
- Items are either embroidered or digitally printed. Digitally printed items may be a little "stiff" when you first receive them. Simply toss the item in the washer once to relax it. Afterwards it will have a perfect look and feel.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our production and fulfillment partner, Custom Cat, in 2-3 business days after purchase. Standard shipping/transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
Who can I get in touch with about a Speyer Spirit Shop or Store Committee matter?
- Ethan David Kent and Ellen Murphy are the Co-Chairs of the Store Committe for the 2017-2018 school year. Feel free to click on their names and send them an email. They're happy to help and always looking for new ideas and volunteers.